- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: PC skills, Advanced computer skills, Education/Training, Technical support
The full time IT Executive cum Trainer should be able to:
1. Work with the school to craft ICT lesson packages that are aligned to MOE ICT Baseline standards and to the school teaching and learning framework.
2. Conduct enrichment and skills lessons for pupils where the contentsyllabus will be identified by the school and be delivered by company.
3. Assist in conducting CCA based lessons for Media club and Robotics.
4. Assist pupils in other co-curriculum activities in equipping them with skills for IT based competitions as well as in monitoring-guidingadvising pupils of their competition entries.
5. Carry out media production services such as but not limited to photo taking, video editing, graphic design.
6. Updating of school website.
7. Manage and record school’s owned videoing devices and hardware.
The Personnel shall minimally have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
The ICT Executive cum Trainer must have:
• Minimum DIPLOMA in digital media related courses
• Experience in conducting ICT Baseline lessons in Singapore Primary Schools.
• Experience in conducting ICT enrichment / CCA lessons in Singapore Primary Schools.
• Ability to deliver training programs to different ages and groups of primary school pupils & maintain classroom discipline
• Ability to handle and teach pupils in the use of digital camera and video camera
• Ability to handle and teach pupils coding and other programming language would be an added advantage
• Technical skills to operate on PC and Mac platform
• Technical skills pertaining to web / database / application development
• Technical skiils to carry out media production services such as but not limited to photo taking, video editing, graphic design
• Qualifications in Microsoft Applications: Sharepoint, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Photostory, Frontpage; Apple softwares; iMovie, iLife, Adobe; Photoshop, Macromedia: Flash, Dreaweaver (just to name a few)
• Ability to manage the inventory of all school’s videoing devices. Eg videocam, tripod, DSLR cameras, memory cards, GoPro and swivl.
• Good communication and interpersonal skill
• Good teamwork
ICT Executive cum Trainer should be competent to handle the tasks and responsibilities assigned.
If you are keen to work with us, please send your CV in Word format with recent photo, expected salary and notice period to HR@Eco-ITS.com. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you!