- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Advanced computer skills, Multimedia, Education/Training, PC skills, Organisational skills, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
The Services required are set out as follows:
(a) Implementation of ICT Programmes
1. ICT administration such as planning for the deployment of SSOE provisions, asset management and system administration;
2. Project manage school-initiated projects;
3. Coordinating for the implementation of HQ-driven ICT projects within school;
4. Improving cybersecurity postures;
5. Manage vendors and contracts for school initiated projects;
6. Provide progress updates to HOD (ICT);
7. Ensure that MOE policies, guidelines and standards are adhered to; and
8. Prepare any relevant documentations and guidelines.
(b) Business Solutioning and Procurement of ICT Equipment & Services
(c) ICT Planning and Execution
1. Assisting HOD (ICT) to consolidate requirements into an ICT plan with inputs from both internal and external stakeholders;
2. Working with HQ-based ICT Partners and providing advice to school team on suitable ICT tools and applications embedded into the school ICT plans; and
3. Supporting HOD (ICT) to provide adequate solutions to monitor utilisation of ICT funding.
(d) Supporting teachers in adopting good ICT in teaching and learning (T&L) practices
(e) Management of ICT Resources
(f) ICT Briefings/ Instruction
(g) Working with other ICT Staff
Ad-hoc Any other duties assigned by SLs/HOD ICT.
The Personnel shall minimally have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
1. At least a Diploma qualification in ICT related discipline with 3 years of relevant experience;
2. Good ICT technical knowledge;
3. Possess ICT contract, vendor and project management skills;
4. Preferrably to possess experience in managing MOE driven initiatives i.e. finance audit, Standard ICT Operating Environment (SOE) for Schools Seat Refresh and School-wide-wireless (SWW) implementation etc,
5. Able to conduct briefings and support the school staff and pupils in the area of ICT for Teaching & Learning (T&L);
6. Able to multi-task;
7. Able to work both independently and as a team player; and
8. Medically fit.
Skills & Experience
1. Good communication and inter-personal skills;
2. Good planning, analytical and negotiation skills;
3. At least 3 years of relevant previous experience as an ICT Executive in a school environment; and Good attitude with a high level of initiative.
If you are keen to work with us, please send your CV in Word format with recent photo, expected salary and notice period to HR@Eco-ITS.com. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you!