- Salary: 1800 - 1900
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: MS Office
- Singaporean with "N" level & physically fit.
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English as need to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates.
- Experience in using MS office
- Assist and support warehousing activities in co-operation with the Workshop Manager and Supervisor.
- Handle incoming goods to store and goods going out of store.
- Unpacking/packing of goods and checking of goods (incoming & outgoing)
- Ensure cargo readiness to meet customers’ delivery datelines.
- Preparation of parts & goods for delivery.
- Ensure goods & parts are properly protected, kept neatly and properly in the store.
- Record and update inventory accurately.
- Provide feedback on stocks that need re-ordering.
- Ensure proper labelling of product codes.
- Perform daily inventory cycle count.
- Pick parts for assembly of gearboxes
- Painting of gearboxes
Working hours : Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 6pm ( 1 hr lunch break)
To expedite application, please click “Apply” and attach updateddetailresume inMS Word Format (.doc file)andinclude the following
- Personal Particulars
- Education / Qualification
- Work experience (period of employment and job description)
- Expected range of basic salary
- Last drawn salary inallpast employments
- Reason for Leavingrespective employment
- Language proficiency
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice Period
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
14 days annual leave