- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: human resource, HR, recruitment, onboarding, acquisition , bank, insurance, finance
Established financial MNC is seeking for a Recruitment Specialist to join the organization at the Paya Lebar office to handle mass recruitment. Attractive remuneration up to $3800 with 2 months Bonus.
- Assist operation manager in liaising with recruitment agency for hiring foreign and local talent.
- Conduct front to back recruitment process, including interviews of shortlisted candidates
- Responsible for application of relevant work pass (E Pass/S Pass/Work Permit) and processes that are required until the point of collection of work pass eg medical checkups, finger imaging etc
- Provide Orientation to new hire on explanation of employment contract, HR regulation, telemarketing house rules and protocol
- To assist in scheduling and coordination of other training for new hire.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level with 2 years of relevant experience
- Preferably CGI certified (now known as BCP and PGI)
- 2 years recruitment experience or human resource function
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Meticulous and organized
- Experience in operations support functions
Interested applicants please kindly submit resumes to Alexis atALEXIS.LOH@BGC-GROUP.COM
or clickAPPLY BUTTONbelow
16 Collyer Quay
EA : 12C5983
Telephone: (65) 6602 9776
Fax: (65) 6671 4858