- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Daily administrative duties such data entry and prepare reports
- Handle phone calls
- Attend to walk in candidates when necessary
- Liaise with candidates over the phone or email.
- Collecting and processing of timesheets
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- with OT pay at 1.5X
- Minimum A Level/ Diploma holder
- Minimum 3 months commitment
- Professional, Meticulous
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Able to start work within short term notice
- Location: Raffles Place, Working hour : 8.30am - 6.00pm
Interested candidates please kindly send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and attention to Yvonne Zhou, ORclickQUICKAPPLYbutton below.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA : 12C5983
Telephone: (65) 6602 9776
Fax: (65) 6557 0606