- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: AML, FATCA, Websphere, IBM MQ Series
A new exciting opportunities working for a multinational financial services as an AML Implementaion Consultant.
Our client is a leading multinational financial services firm with a strong presence in Singapore. They are currently looking for an Implementation Consultant to serve their clients across APAC.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- For managing and implementing all IT projects that is required by the clients across APAC.
- Developing IT implementation materials to support product deployment as the client's side.
- Conducting client and internal presentations to demonstrate executable software.
- Identifying the client's problem that it related to the product issue.
As a successful applicant, you will have a relevant bachelor's degree backed with at least 8+ years of relevant experience. You will have proven track record of successfully managing IT projects related to AML, Compliance and KYC. You will have the technical knowledge in IBM MQ Series and WebSphere.
Ability to read and write in mandarin will be advantageous as this role requires frequent interaction with clients based in Greater China and Hong Kong.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive Salary Package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cassandra Bosco (Lic No. R1657373) on +65 6419 5944.