- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Tradenet, Letter of Credit, insurance claim, Shipping document
- Handle full set of shipping documents.
- Arrange bookings with carriers/ co-loaders and execute all pertinent shipping documents.
- Send pre-alert and shipping advices to customer.
- Ensure proper cut off procedures at month-end closing.
- Tradeweb / Customs declaration.
- Any other duties responsibilities as directed by the management.
- Min GCE “A” Level and above
- Min 5 years relevant experience in global trading environment
- Possess necessary experience in global shipping matters such as: banking, shipping documentation,
- Trade Net and insurance claim
- Possess strong command of spoken and written English and Mandarin (to liaise with mandarin speaking associates)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work independently, resourceful and good working attitude
- Ability to adapt in fast paced environment
- Working weeks: Monday to Friday 09.00am to 06.00pm
Singaporeans only (Foreigners need not apply)
Interested applicants kindly email your detailed resume with a recent photograph
indicating your current and expected salary to