- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Law
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Law, Legal, Legal Executive, Legal Administration, Legal Secretary, Legal support, law, lawyers, paralegal
As an In-house Legal Executive, you will be working closely with a team of 7, supporting the lawyers on drafting and preparing corporate legal documents as well as conducting legal research for the team.
Our client is a group of ambitious and innovative leaders who aims to be the top in the digital industry. Their business has expanded rapidly in recent years and their products were famous across various social media platforms in the Singapore market. They strongly believe in coming up with creative business strategy in order to keep the business growing.
* Join hands with other Executives in the team to provide legal and administrative support to Corporate department
* Drafting and proof-reading legal documents on behalf of the lawyers
* Conduct legal research, brainstorm and discuss strategies to handle complicated matters
* Prepare materials for the team for internal and external vendors meetings
* Database maintenance and filing of documents
* Provide assistance on other ad-hoc duties
* 2 years of experience as a Legal Executive / Legal Secretary
* Hold a diploma / degree in the Faculty of Law
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Fluency in both English and Chinese is required in order to interact with counterparts in China
* Ambitious in his/her personal growth, eager to learn and willing to go above and beyond
* Strong team player, able to work in a team and be proactive in offering assistance
* Detail-oriented, ensure all details included in the legal document is accurate
This is an attractive opportunity to maximise your potential and be groomed as a legal expert. Working closely with a group of forward-thinking lawyers, you will be impressed with their passion for the industry as well as their creative strategies in handling complicated legal matters.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cherry Chan on +65 6416 9822.