- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business Information Technology
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Ability to work independently with confidence to make quick logical business decisions, Attention to detail, time management and organizational skills, Project/Program management experience and ensuring proper and timely escalations
(Asian Languagewith English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese ect.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
The Incubation Breadth OAM will work directly with each regional CRM Online OAM and serve as the first point of contact for Tier 2 CRM OL and CSA Fee related escalations. Escalations handled will include both current CRM Online platforms, CTP and OSDP and also on CSA.
These individuals will be responsible for ensuring proper process is followed by the subsidiary, partner, and customer prior to escalating any requests to the OAM Team.
To drive continuous process improvements in the CRM Online space the Incubation Breadth OAMs will collect monthly feedback from MBS OAMs to provide to the CRM Global OAM.
These process issues will be reviewed and actioned appropriately. In addition to providing Tier 2 escalation support for the OAMs and GetHelp the Program Managers will also be the first point of contact for Service Delivery Team escalations from customers, partners, or field.
A 24 hour SLAwill be followed for these escalations.
In correlation with escalation support for CRM Online, additional support will be provided on CSA Fee escalations regarding missing payments as well as tactical escalations. These individuals will need to work closely with all relevant teams currently processing CSA Fees for both billing platforms.
In APOC there is an added need to have the Incubation Breadth OAM work closely with the Transition Team for CRM Online located in Fargo. The APOC Incubation Breadth OAM will offer project management support to the field and MBS OAMs during the transition process of APOC customers and partners to the new billing platform.
Manage multiple projects and escalations related to a program and provide operational insight and guidance on process changes. Work to identify gaps in the process and subsequently drive improvements collaboratively with different teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide Tier 2 escalation support by acting as the first point of contact for Area/Regional OAMs and for GetHelp escalations. Respond to OAM within 24 hours of receipt of escalation and agree update frequency. Escalations will be for both the CTP and OSDP billing platforms for CRM Online.
- Ensure all escalations received are logged within GetHelp correctly before accepting escalation from Area OAM. 100% of escalations accepted must be logged within GetHelp.
- Ensure subsidiary, partner and customers follow correct process for queries prior to escalating to OAM team. Any invalid escalations which haven't been through the standard process are directed towards the correct first line support team. 90% of queries go through the standard process.
- Keep Area OAM informed of progress on agreed intervals.
- Collate monthly feedback from MBS OAMS and provide to CRM Global OAM on process issues, partner, customer and subsidiary feedback within the first week of a new fiscal month.
- First point of contact for Service Delivery Teams escalations from customers, partners or field. Ensure any escalations are responded to within 24 hours and escalations follow standard escalation process.
- CSA(On Prem, AX, Online) Escalation on fees, missing payments and tactical escalations
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to firstname.lastname@example.org call 6338 8900 for more information.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.