- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Political Science
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Project management
A career in the Singapore Government Information Service is rewarding and challenging, spanning a broad gamut of portfolios and responsibilities that are fundamental to good governance.
As the Government’s communications professionals, your role will assist the Government in communicating policies to the public in an increasing challenging communications environment.
As part of the Information Service, you will be involved in a range of public communications work, which includes strategic communications, developing and executing Whole-of-Government communications plan, media management and public consultation.
You will also be involved in setting e-engagement policies and leveraging on new technologies to better engage with public.
Successful candidates can look forward to postings within MCI or other Government agencies to serve in its corporate communications department.
- Degree, preferably in Political Science, Communications or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in public relations, communications, journalism or a related field.
- Possess high social and political sensitivities, strong interpersonal and writing skills as well as leadership qualities.
- Ability to multi-task with good project management capability.
- Keen interest in public communications, new media, and current affairs.
- Knowledge and proficiency in new media tools, platforms and trends will be an advantage.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.