- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Architecture
- Years of Experience: 12
- Skills: Oracle / Java / .NET framework, OracleWebCenter Suite / Oracle ADF / Oracle BPM/SOA / Autonomy, MS SQL , Unix / Windows/Linux
- Responsible for complete infrastructure design, systems analysis, security, network &
- configuration. Includes hardware, operation systems, database management systems, network and security.
- Conducts end-to-end technical plan design.
- Develops long-term strategy for historical data retention and archival plan for storage needs
- Defines data retention, backup, and recovery methods and plans
- Develops enterprise standards to ensure compatibility and integration of multi-vendor platforms
- Design and develop infrastructure blueprints for the implementation of new solutions
- Responsible for impact analysis and design modifications to existing systems to support new solutions
- Develops specifications for interfaces from existing to new systems.
- Analyze business, functional, technical requirements and design implementation solutions that meet functional and technical specifications and performance standards
- Advise internal team and customer on implementation approaches and best practices
- Establish and enforce technical standards, procedures and framework in software development life cycle
- Be the lead architect in Infrastructure related activities of a project such as Hardening,
- Penetration Tests, High Availability implementation such as Clustering.
- Work closely with Project Manager to address, resolve, all technical issues encountered during project implementation specializing in the Infrastructure aspects.
- Interface between project team and principal product vendors for technical support issue and resolution
- With minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in an infrastructure implementation environment, with the last 6 years playing the role of solution architect in delivery
- With practical architecture implementation experience in deploying enterprise-wide mission
- critical application systems primarily in a Oracle and/or Java environment, with good working knowledge of .NET framework an added advantage.
- Practical hands-on experience in implementing the infrastructure for OracleWebCenter Suite, Oracle ADF, Oracle BPM/SOA, Autonomy will be an advantage
- Practical knowledge of database tuning ( MS SQL and Oracle ) will be added advantage
- Should be familiar with and have worked in Unix and Windows/Linux environment, particularly in IBM or Oracle networked or clustered platforms, and have experienced in installation, configuration and trouble-shooting in these environments.
- Should have demonstrated proven track record in having personally involved in at least 3 projects where you were part of the implementation team.
- Hands-on experience in designing, deploying and configuring production servers in clustered and HA environments
- With experiences in server Hardening.
- Able to setup and implement proper backup& recovery strategy, performance tuning and
- maintaining DB stability and integrity
- Candidates with technical certification of proficiency or its equivalence in any of the following products will be favorably considered
To apply for the above position, kindly INDICATE THE POSITION TITLE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR and send your full resume in MS Word format to IT@experis.com.sg