- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology
- Skills: Sales, Interpersonal skills, Customer service
- The candidate shall be a subject matter expert in Citrix, VMWare and Storage.
- You will provide technical and consultative leadership for virtualized solution opportunities.
- You must be able to articulate the solution in customer meetings, prepare business proposals/solutions to customers.
- You must be product-oriented to generate the product you champion as revenue.
- Confident to present and demonstrate product capabilities and systems solutions to customers as well as conduct evaluation and implementation of solutions.
- You are required to design framework for Citrix, VMWare, Microsoft and business-related solutions.
- You are responsible for conducting Proof of Concepts (POCs) for customer requirements.
- The proposals include analyzing requirements, implementation, customization, integration and documentation for the customer.
- You are required to work closely with sales, project managers, other technical personnel, and the customer to ensure a smooth implementation and transition from start-up to integration and deployment.
- You will also execute all consulting engagements including evaluating "customers'' strategic business issues, identify requirements, create business case justifications, and propose appropriate enterprise solutions.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer science or IT. Certifications in Citrix XenDesktop, VMWare and Microsoft.
- Understanding of Citrix, VMware and Microsoft products and their value added to the customer.
- Possesses strong product / technology / industry knowledge.
- Communicates effectively and persuasively to customers in different settings.
- Knowledge of one or more project management methodologies.
- Ability to understand customer business challenges and provide strategy that addresses long term goals.
- Can independently analyse data, provide logical options, create and deliver correct documentation, high quality, analytically and technically sound work products and deliverables to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Advanced facilitation skills applied across multiple work teams.
- Deep industry knowledge in certain areas and baseline in others.
- Subject matter expert in multiple technologies and/or solutions, along with delivery methodology, and how technology fits into and aligns with business.
- Ability to architect broad solutions and be “hands on” from an implementation perspective.
- Ability to adjust/evolve architecture appropriately when technology changes occur.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills based on leading internal teams and client interaction.