- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business Information Technology, Marketing, Business
- Skills: Confident & enthusiastic presentation skills, Great interpersonal communication skills, Proactive self-starter
(Asian Language with English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese ect.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
Inside Sales Specialist (ISS - CAS)
To drive sales under the EPG team.
- Managing of child accounts i.e. Suedo Account Manager for child accounts
- Will be primarily supporting the Account Managers
- Taking on a role as a Hunter for sales, may it be up-selling or cross-selling of company’s products e.g. Licensing of product
- 50% of the time will be desk-bound, working via calls to customers (primarily through phone)
- Remaining 50% of the time will be on sales planning
- Engaging customers face to face when necessary
- Supporting the Corporate Account Manager and to drive for new revenue opportunities to meet revenue quota
- Drive customer and partner satisfaction through understanding customer needs, providing responsive service to customer issues, integrating partners into the sales process by providing high quality leads, and building relationships with key customer contacts
- Proactively engage customers around marketing campaigns and account/territory planning
- Drive data integrity and depth of customer profile information within company’s customer database
- Crisp articulation of company’s vision, products, solutions & capabilities to key contacts within accounts
- Strong sense of sales acumen
- Cross-group collaboration
- Result oriented
- Articulative and be solutions driven
- Minimum 3 years of background in Sales
- Diploma and above
- 3-5 plus years of sales experience preferred; ideally within the IT industry.
- Proven track record in developing business relationships and selling solutions or programs via the telephone is required.
- Knowledge of complex marketing strategies preferred.
- Experience with Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Word required.
- BA/BS, preferably in business, marketing, or communications is preferred.
- Flexibility and a positive attitude to change; ability to adapt to changing business process or sales focuses.
- Sales Specialist certification, ability to articulate product features, programs, complex licensing. Knowledge of competitive products and sales strategies, knowledge of sales channels (Distributors and LAR’s)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to work independently and as a team player and prioritization and organization abilities are also required.
Online Sales Support Specialist (Asian Market)
Indonesia & Malaysia Market - Bahasa Speaking
Thailand Market - Thai Speaking
Korea Market - Korean Speaking
Vietnam Market - Vietnamese Speaking
China Market - Chinese Speaking
Hong Kong Market - Cantonese Speaking
Philippines Market - Tagalog Speaking
Discipline : Advertising Sales
The Sales Support Specialist position is an advertising sales & services role within the Small & Medium Business segment in Asia. The position is responsible for acquisition, sales and account management for designated prospects and clients. Accountable for establishing customer relationships for long term success with search advertising campaigns on the company's Advertising platform and network. The role will cover tactical inbound and out bound prospect management via phone and web, selected relationship management and other sales and account management activities as directed by management.
1. Telesales/Account Onboarding
- Work through designated we b and phone lists as directed by management to convert interested prospects to customers, including account creation, billing set up and budget recommendations
2. Search Campaign Set-up/Management
- Search account set-up, troubleshoot technical issues with client accounts, ongoing account management (keyword upload/download, bid management, adcopy management), educating clients on our platform and tools, respond to general and specialized client requests; including billing inquiries, click activity inquiries, bidding requests, relevancy issues and performance reporting, ensure quality by enforcing standard policies and procedures.
3. Search Optimisation
- Identify optimisation opportunities and up-sell to selected clients using keyword expands, targeting attributes, improved adcopy, additional Match Types and enhanced bidding strategy as appropriate, use sales and account management techniques to implement with clients, collaborate across teams
4. Editorial compliance
- Maintenance of editorial business rules, customising editorial experience for advertisers based on industry and policy compliance, management of editorial appeals to uphold/reinforce compliance with policy
5. (Selected)-Account Management
- Establish and manage relationships with our advertising clients that drive client satisfaction, market and product knowledge, to achieve client business and goals. Provide access for our clients to our product and tools sets within defined SLAs for account management activities. There will be a requirement to collaborate across multiple teams in a matrix environment to ensure optimal service management for clients
Pay Per Click / Search experience
Strong sales and customer service experience
Proven quantitative and analytical experience
Data entry and data manipulation skills
Experience with Microsoft Office products especially Excel
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including negotiation abilities or experience.
This job description details the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
Search Functional Knowledge
Drive for Results
Cross Team Collaboration
Excellent Communications Skills
Dealing with Ambiguity
Education and experience:
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required
Proven ability to understand customer needs, build ongoing relationships, and create solutions
2+ years of experience in a fast paced client facing role
1+ years of proven sales experience
1+ years online advertising experience preferred
1+ years of experience working with Google, Yahoo and/or other relevant search engine toolsets on pay-for-performance preferred
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to email@example.com or call 6338 8900 for more information.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.