- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Business Analytics
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: customer service, call centre, insurance, sales, telesales
We are looking at hiring junior talented and insurance consultants to join a fun loving and friendly team of 5-6 consultants. If you are someone who is passionate about the General Insurance industry and love to excel in your role as a customer service and sales, this would be the perfect opportunity!
Our client is a General Insurance provider that is part of a global business with more than 30 locations across the world. They provide insurance to millions of policyholders worldwide.
- Responsible for desk bound customer service duties including phone calls, emails and live chats
- Attend to all incoming calls for customer service enquiries and manage the pre-sales, sales and post-sales processes
- Perform outbound follow up calls to customer to build relationship and promote new and existing policies in a professional manner
- Upkeep high levels of customer service to all levels of customers
- Diploma or GCE 'O' level
- General Insurance certification is a must have for this opportunity
- Candidates from insurance sales or customer service backgrounds would be highly preferred
- Great communication and written skills
- Candidates with some customer service or sales experience would be an advantage
- Comfortable to work in shift hours
This is a great opportunity to work an organization that is flat in hierarchy and entrepreneurial. The company endorses a work hard play hard culture and an environment that is casual and team-spirited.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Grace Lio on +65 6416 9833.