- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: underwriting
- Assess the eligibility of a customer to receive insurance products
- Negotiate and create underwriting agreements
- Analyze insurance applications.
- Approve or deny applications based on risk assessment.
- Conduct independent investigations of applicants.
- Perform background checks.
- Determine proper premiums and policy terms.
- Set specific policy terms and conditions.
- Ensure insurance company charges just the right amount for the coverage it provides.
- Determine the likelihood and magnitude of a payout over the life of the policy.
- Minimum 3 years underwriting experience in either of the following lines: Property/Casualty, Personal, Travel, Accident, Health, Home/Maid, Life, Accident/Health or Motor
- Positions available inclusive of both executive and managerial roles
- Good command of English
- Strong communications stills
- Must possess team player qualities
- Singaporeans and Singapore PRs only
Interested applicants please kindly submit resumes to Alvin using the “apply” button below, or forward CV to Alvin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Do attach the following documents as well, in MS Word format
- Photo Attached
- Complete resume & detailed work experience
- Last-drawn salary
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period, if any
16 Collyer Quay #27-01
Telephone: 6602 9776
Fax: (65) 6671 4858