- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Develop web, interactive and mobile applications.
- Work collaboratively to create design & development concepts.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure your developent are consistent with corporate guidelines.
- Translate concepts into actual implementation with a focus on usability and speed.
- Handle all software and web development work.
- Manage and meet project deadlines.
- Singapore citizen or permanent resident preferred.
- Fluent in programming language such as C#.
- Fluent in MS SQL database and SQL syntax.
- Fluent in relevant development software, particularly, Visual Studio, MS SQL.
- Experience applying theories related to web, interactive and mobile application.
- Understanding of basic designing tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple timelines.
- Highly creative in thinking, concepts and designs.
- No specific paper qualification is required; anyone with the passion and the above requirement may apply.