- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Team player, Communication skills, Design skills
- Perform as in-house Interior Designer and in-charge of all project’s ID.
- Directly liaising with external designer in Japan.
- Manage progress for Japanese Interior Designer's design development progress and drawings completion.
- Brief appointed Japanese Interior Designer regarding business concept and special requirements for each outlet interior design
- Negotiate design fees on behalf of project manager
- Handles all designs and operation requirements, work closely with external designer on design, drawings and timeline.
- To produce test fit plan in short notice.
- To review and propose design.
- To design, produce and issue drawings for minor A&A works.
- To select and approve on material used for design, through either direct purchase or contractor’s proposal.
- Resourceful in sourcing for building material.
- Site measurement upon new site and revise layout if there is discrepancies.
- To resolve ID matters immediately during construction.
- To enhance and improve design upon completion on site.
- Assist in produce and evaluate tender document.
- Conduct site study/survey to propose best layout for the business
- Prepare submission and working drawings for fit out works tenders and landlord approval
- Materials selection (including light fittings)
- Issue instructions for contractors to build according to Interior Designer drawings
- Attend site meeting
- Check site condition and report to Japanese Interior Designer if changes is required due to site constraints
- Follow up defects works after renovation
- Coordinate with various department for renovation works
- Coordinate with procurement for construction materials purchases from Japan
- Coordinate A&P space requirement for each outlet
- Wax sample selections and display (include display idea)
- Noren fabric selection
- 5 years of related working experience in F&B industry
- Must be able to speak and write English and Japanese (in order to liaise with the English and Japanese speaking associates)
- Possess good communication skills and good teamwork
- Able to work under tight project deadlines
Interested candidates, please forward your detailed resume as well reason for leaving (past and present employment), all last drawn salary and expected salary.
- Miscellaneous allowance