- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Interior Design, Project and Facilities Management , Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Project coordination
- Responsible for the overall construction and management of interior fit-out project (Retails, Offices and Other Commercial Projects)
- Ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, meet all safety standards and are of highest quality
- Schedule, attend and document all scheduled project progress meetings as required.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods
- Coordinate with workshop and subcontractors with the delivery of products and installation works.
- Liaise with client's representatives with regards to all site matters Review and approve all suppliers and contractor invoices
- Complete project status reports.
- Carry out defect liability servicing of completed projects and maintain records of such servicing
- Diploma or its equivalent or relevant ITE Certificates.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Retails, Offices and Other Commercial Interior Fit-out coordination.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge in cost and quality control, resource planning and on-site operations
- Good knowledge of design, detailing, M&E services, Building Control Act and subsidiary legislations applicable statutory codes and regulations
Interested applicants are invited to submit resume to: email@example.com, and to include the following information:-
- Last drawn and/or current salary
- Expected Salary
- Date of availability and/or Notice Period
- Recent Photograph
Kindly note that only those shortlisted will be notified.