- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Internship
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Project management, Communications skills
Want to know more about what the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MTI) does and how economic policies are formulated?
Internships are good platforms which allow you a glimpse of the inner workings of MTI and how we go about achieving our mission of promoting Singapore’s economic growth and creating jobs, to achieve higher standards of living for all.
As an intern with MTI, you will have the opportunity to work on issues relating to our country and economy that are challenging and thought-provoking.
Besides being assigned a supervisor, you will also be given the opportunity to present and recommend your ideas and play a part in shaping the economic landscape of Singapore.
Our internship positions are open all year round for most divisions within the Ministry. For a fulfilling internship experience, we recommend a minimum internship commitment of 8 weeks.
Come and join MTI as an intern!
- A Level students who are awaiting entry into University
- Undergraduates from the local universities
- Able to work independently on research projects
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Applicants who have applied before, need not apply.