- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Internal Auditing
• Newly created position
• Key leadership with global coverage
Due to evolving business needs, our client is currently looking for an experienced senior internal audit specialist to lead its current internal audit team as an Internal Audit Director, covering financial and operational audits in its global offices.
The successful incumbent is responsible for leading the overall direction and leadership of the internal audit function for its group of companies. You would provide analysis on business operations, internal controls and risk management, ensuring that audit work adhere to the international auditing standards. Reporting to the Audit Committee and leading a team of auditors, you will provide thought leadership and clear guidance to the team on objectives and develop road maps to achieve set targets. In performing the above functions, you must be willing to be hands-on and travel to the respective sites.
• Possess a Bachelor of Accountancy or its equivalent, preferably with Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or CA/CPA qualification
• Minimum 20 years of work experience, predominantly in regional internal audit, coupled with some years of experience managing a team of auditors in MNCs and/or listed companies
• Must have strong audit experience in manufacturing processes and other areas such as procurement, supply chain, warehousing.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with all levels of management as well as external agents
• Confident and assertive with capability to handle in-country management team
• Must be willing to roll up the sleeves when necessary and travel to various overseas sites