- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Auditing, Finance, Accounting
Our client is one of the world`s largest suppliers of auto and truck products supplying its products across more than 25 countries in the region. Our client plays a key role in facilitating this large and growing market while contributing significantly to the entire group.
The candidate will be involved in conducting and strengthening J-SOX audit activities in the company as well as supporting all audit activities in the Singapore HQ & all subsidiaries in the Asia Pacific region. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist in establishing and strengthening the internal control system & operations in companies across Asia Pacific region based on the audit guidelines from HQ.
- Be involved in strategic planning, organizing and carrying out internal audit activities.
- Assist in conducting internal audit for various departments in Singapore HQ, and representative offices in Hong Kong and the Philippines.
- Identify and communicate business inefficiencies, internal control weaknesses or operational issues observed during audits and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Prepare clear and concise reports on observation and recommendations to management / board for corrective actions.
- Follow-up on corrective action taken to address the inefficiencies and prepare summary status reports.
- Actively engage the management of various functions in reviewing business risks and measures to mitigate such risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or Business from a recognized university or CIMA / ACCA, and candidates with CIA, CISA and/or CFE certifications would be advantageous
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in internal audit
- Exposure to the local accounting systems, financial legislations & operational regulations, J-SOX and IFRS would be advantageous.
- Able to travel to overseas subsidiaries as and when required.
- Dynamic, self- motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
All communication will be handled with absolute privacy
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified