- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Auditing
- Directly reporting to the Group Financial Controller
- Perform operational and financial audits of the Group’s businesses.
- Understand and document key business process flows, including identification and evaluation of internal controls.
- Evaluate the adequacy, effectiveness, productivity and efficiency of general key business processes and functions, and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Work with key management team to develop and implement new business improvement plans.
- Performing other assignments requested by the senior management and conducting special review as circumstances warrant them.
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy or ACCA Level 2.
- At least 3 years of audit experience.
- Candidates with experience in system audit, risk management and corporate governance practices would be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge in risk and control concepts, principles and practices of accounting and audit standards, methodologies, and regulatory requirements.
*** Sincere & Interested Applicants Only; Kindly forward your resume (word doc format) with Photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org (Client's name is kept P&C unless shortlisted) ***