- Salary: 5000 - 7000
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Internal Auditing
Our client, a major actor worldwide as a logistics company, is looking for their new Internal Auditor, based in Singapore with 70% travelling in the region.
- Plans, organises and performs various audits in the North and South Asia Pacific region, including financial/ operational or information systems audits, within cost and time budgets.
- Develops accurate and complete audit work papers that adequately support audit findings and documents work performed.
- Timely prepares audit points summarising findings and recommendations and discusses them with auditee
- Performs internal control testing and documentation
- Reviews and ensures that audit findings are representative and work papers comprehensive and fully supported.
- Develops cost effective solutions to control weaknesses or inefficiencies noted.
- Participates on special projects and investigations on an as-needed basis.
- Travels 60-70% of the time.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Proven experience in internal auditing, ideally in logistics/freight forwarding
- Preferred and certification required (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, ACCA, ACA)
- Advanced PC skills, including Word and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of financial audit procedures, including planning, devising test procedures, sampling methods and testing are required.
- Strong technical, analytical and decision making skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment.
Evolutions possibilities and excellent package and benefits