- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Construction, Civil Engineering, Marketing
- Years of Experience: 12
- Skills: Sales, BD, Commercial, project management, marketing, construction, civil engineering, any engineering, property , industrial
- Global Multinational Leader
- Dynamic and growth potential
Our Client is an established company reputable within the Construction industry. They are seeking for an International Business Development Manager for the region to be responsible on identifying and developing potential opportunities in the APAC region. The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with an exciting and fast growing organization.
Reporting directly to the Global GM- BD in HQ, you should be resourceful with strong business acumen and constantly active within the industry to ensure the company is aware of all the potential opportunities in the APAC region. You have to be a natural networker with partners, client and industry players, in addition to information gathering from professional publication to understand upcoming trends and competitors’ strategies. This role needs to develop negotiating strategies by studying integration of company’s strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials by having a good understanding of competitors’ positioning.
Ideally you should have a minimum a degree from Civil / Building Engineering or Marketing from a recognized University, equipped with at least 12 years of Sales/ Business Development experience in construction industry. This role requires candidate to be a strong communicator, proactive and good time management skills.