- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Inventory management, Documentation process, Microsoft Office
(Offshore Marine/West) - (Ref: RL)
Salary : Up to $2.5k
- Handling of all incoming goods receive transactions.
- To detect any D/O - P/O discrepancies
- Processing of production Job Sheet and issuance of materials.
- Handling of Warehouse documentation process for Rental Equipments/ items.
- Keeping tab on all Rental inventory.
- Documentation filing of received goods and job sheet.
- To stand in to do Goods receipt in the absence of receiving staff.
- Other ad-hoc requirements needed by the management which inclusive of data entry and supportive roles in stock counts..
- Diploma in Inventory Management / Logistics & preferably with Engineering background
- At least 2 years of hands-on working experience in Warehousing and MRP.
- With analytical mind and able to work independently.
- Good in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Willing to accept challenges to a wider job responsibility
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin in order to communicate with Chinese/dialect speaking working associates/customers/suppliers
- Candidates without relevant qualification but with strong inventory management skills are welcome to apply
- Singaporeans/PRs/Malaysians may apply
** Salary : Depending on experience and qualifications
Mon - Fri 8.30am - 6.00pm and ALTERNATE Sat 8.30am - 12noon
Interested parties/candidates, please send updated resume in MS Word format, including:- (1) Current & expected salary (2) Reason(S) for leaving (3) Date of availability (4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
MOM License No: 11C5188