- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Logistics management, Inventory management
- Manage, order, issue and tally stocks in a retail shop environment
- Handle reverse logistics / phone or equipment return
- Coordinate with shops and vendors on faulty returns
- Training will be provided
- O/A level and above
- 1 year related working experience is a PLUS. With
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Meticulous, cautious and honest with integrity.
- A strong team player, independent, committed.
- Able to work rotating shift hours.
- 5 days’ work week (inclusive of 3 full shift & 2 half shift)
Interested applicants, please email your professional profile in MS Word format with recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reason for leaving (all past & present employment)
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Availability/Notice period