- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Supervision, MRP systems and Microsoft applications, Navision, Production scheduling and planning, Written and spoken English, Communication skills, Organisational skills, Team leadership skills, Multi-tasking, Procurement
Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management with minimum 5 years’ relevant supervisory experience, preferably in a multinational manufacturing environment handling mass volume components.
Must have excellent working knowledge and hands-on experience of MRP systems and Microsoft applications. Familiarity with “Navision” is a plus.
Strong understanding of inventory control processes, including their security, accuracy and interaction with manufacturing, accounting and other departments.
Strong production scheduling and planning capability.
Good working knowledge of import/export controls.
Able to organise and ensure accurate kitting of work orders, issues and receipts and on-time shipments/deliveries.
Strong command of written and spoken English, and able to communicate confidently and effectively in an international environment.
Resourceful, organised, good team leadership skills, able to multi-task.
Familiarity with purchasing functions is an added advantage.
Manage and run MRP for mass volume line items, and control Work Order release.
Manage and maintain the security and accuracy of our inventory control processes.
Manage inventory control and supervise the Shipping/Receiving departments.
Assist with import/export controls, organising on-time deliveries and shipments.
Oversee accurate maintenance of inventory and shipping documentation records.
RESUME MUST STATE
- Details of your MRP/other software knowledge, and hands-on work experience
- Current & expected salary
- Earliest commencement date
- Contact phone number
LOCATION / OPERATING HOURS
East (company transport provided to/from Tampines MRT)
Mondays - Fridays, 9 am - 6 pm