- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, SAP (Systems Applications and Products)
- Conducts cycle counts daily.
- Investigates and resolves all counts variances.
- Assists in regular inventory audit.
- Researches and resolves all customers' claims (RMA) pertaining to warehouse / shipping errors.
- Manages inventory locations and space capacity including inventory rack considerations.
- Resolves all quantity or lot issues related to pick ticket generation
- Manages and controls restricted inventories.
- Relevant experience with related diploma qualifications in supply chain related disciplines. Preferably with 18 months of relevant work experience.
- Well versed in conducting cycle counts and inventory audits.
- Candidates with SAP experience will have an added advantage.
- Be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- PC literacy, including word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team with good teamwork and eye for details.