- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: -
Our client is a third party logistics company.
- Inventory stock management - data entry, monitor stock accuracy, implement and manage ongoing cycle count process, prepare Inventory Evaluation reports, ensure inventory transactions carried out timely, etc
- Manage, control, track damage, excess, obsolescence and quality control.
- Claims management - investigate claims and accurately document the source of claim and root cause, ensure pending claims are researched and processed within the timeline and effective actions are put in place.
- Process management - provide support in setting priorities for process quality improvements; tracking, compilation and analyze KPIs; develop processes to enable accurate and simpler data extraction and analysis tools.
- Diploma in Logistics/Warehouse
- At least 2-3 years experience in inventory management/warehouse operations.
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office specially in excel (Pivot, v lookup, etc) Word, Microsoft Outlook
- Knowledge on SAP is preferred.
- Proven ability of problem solving in stressful situations.
- Possess initiative and able to work independently
Interested applicants please apply by emailing your updated english resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)