- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Inventory management, Business process management, SAP CO (Controlling), Microsoft Office Application, especially excel (V lookup, pivot table), Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Prepare Inventory Evaluation Reports, and monitor stock accuracy.
- Develop Expert knowledge of the Inventory Requirements and provide training for new business users.
- To ensure all inventory transactions are carried out timely and accurately.
- Prepare reports for discrepancies.
- To manage, control, track damage, excess, obsolescence and quality control.
- Implement and manage ongoing cycle count process, including investigation, analysis and coordination of all write-offs and adjustments.
Tracking, compilation and analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and follow through on initiative implementation.
Develop processes to enable timely, accurate and simpler data extraction and analysis tools.
- Min. diploma with 2-5 years relevant experience
- Experience with generating report from business systems, SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application, especially excel (V lookup, pivot table)
- Self Driven, detailed and highly organized
- Committed, good Interpersonal skills & work attitude
- Able to work under pressure
- Possess initiative and able to work independently.
If you are interested and competent in the above role, please send your MS Word format resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for in your email subject header for quicker processing.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personnel Registration No. R1113082