- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Finance
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Investor relations
- Assist in competitive analysis
- Develops and monitor performance metrics for investor relations function
- Establish the optimum type and mix of shareholders through various targeting initaitves
- Creates presentations, press releases and other communication materials (earning releases, industry events, presentation to brokers/ investors/ analyst etc)
- Oversee production of annual reports, SEC filing and proxy statements
- Manages the website on investor relations
- Organize road shows, conferences and investor meetings
- Provide feedback to the management team (e.g. impact of stock repurchase program/ dividend changes)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/ Investment or equivalent.
- At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with MSExcel and MSPowerpoint
- Willing to travel when required
- Good understanding on the operations of the financial market
- Full-Time position(s) available.