- Salary: 3000 - 4200
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information Technology and Business (ERP), Infocomm & Network Engineering , IT Service Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office
The Account Manager is responsible to generate, maintain and further develop sales forecasts for allocated customers' accounts. He/She is required to develop, manage and maintain strong account relationships with the customers. Additionally, he/she is also expected to work cross-organisationally to co-ordinate pre-sales, professional services and support resources to drive successful solutions for customers.
The Account Manager is also responsible for meeting sales quota through identifying and gaining business from new and existing clients and ensuring customer’s satisfaction through the products and services provided. He/She is expected to have a deep understanding of the organsation’s products and services. He/She is also required to participate in development of value propositions and to negotiate successfully to close a sale.
- Diploma with at least 1 to 2 year experience in the IT industry
- IT Product knowledge in Information Technology would be an advantage
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation influencing skills
- Track record of consistent quota achievement and must be results driven
- Possess the ability to understand business problems the prospects are resolving and able to qualify sales opportunity
- Reporting to Security Solution Manager for all aspects of post-sales and implementation activities.
- Ability to manage and implement Security related projects based on Customers' requirements.
- Provide level 1 and 2 support to post sales on specific security issues
- Ability to liaise with vendor Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) to resolve technical issues
- Keeness to take up new technologies in the areas of networking
- Engage in POC activities as and when required to support Solutions Manager
- Develop in-depth product knowledge on focused Security Products that Amnet is offering to Customers (Training will be provided)
- Min 1 to 2 years working experiences in Networking or Security
- Min Certifications with CCNA and CCNP is mandatory
- Applicant with multiple and higher certification will be considered for Senior position
- Experienced and familiarity in the following Security technologies, Firewall/VPN, SSL, VPN, Anti-Spam,
- Content Filtering, Implementation or administration experience of the following products are an added
- advantage, for eg. Checkpoint Firewall