- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Unix, Solaris, AIX, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Oracle Storagetek, Hitachi SAN system, Symantec Netbackup/EMC Networker
Our client, an established Telco company.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the planning, management and administration of:
- Unix servers, focusing on Solaris, AIX and Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Storage infrastructure involving Oracle Storagetek and Hitachi SAN systems
- Backup infrastructure using Symantec Netbackup / EMC Networker
- Monitor systems availability, server performance and resource capacity
- Ensure compliance with IT security standards, policies and procedures
- Automate daily operational tasks to improve efficiency using tools or scripts
- Respond to daily service requests and issues
- Work closely with various IT Application teams and operations teams to support and troubleshoot problems and issues.
- Plan and participate in disaster recovery tests and exercises
- Manage projects which include planning, scheduling, coordinating and providing solution for the projects
- Participate in application or infrastructure projects to provide technical inputs
- Maintain and develop technical documentation and standard operational procedures
- Manage/Liaise with vendor engineers for maintenance etc.
- After office hours and weekend support is expected
- Good degree, preferably with at least 3 years' relevant working experience as a UNIX administrator (familiar with Solaris and AIX) and some experience on Linux
- Experience with Hitachi/Oracle Storage System Products, Veritas Volume Manager
- A team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Able to work under stress
- Enthusiastic, energetic with initiative and real interest to expand your skills and knowledge
Applicants with the following will have an added advantage:
- Familiar with SAN/NAS setup, replication strategies and ITIL processes
- Experience with Oracle WebLogic and JBOSS.
- Experience with writing Unix scripts
- Experience in Infrastructure Design and Solutioning based on user-defined requirement
Interested candidates please apply with photo and expected salary.