- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Graphical-based or GUI form-based application development, RDBMS databases working knowledge, Data migration
Our client, an established Telco company.
Responsible for assisting the project team in data migration, enhancements and other assigned project activities. This will involve:
- Writing programme to verify and translate source data for migration.
- Verify migrated data accuracy and data cleaning activities.
- Work closely with the project team to gather systems requirements and prepare the DFS and DSS documents.
- Analyse user requests for enhancement.
- Preparation of project documentation.
- Conduct user training as and when needed.
- Any other project tasks assign by team supervisor.
A recognized Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology or other related discipline with at least 2 years working experience on the following development technologies, tools, environment and skill:-
- Graphical-based or GUI Form-based application development using:-
- Microsoft .Net Framework and Web-based technologies.
- .Net programming languages -C# and Visual Basic
- Any .Net Application Development Framework.
- RDBMS Databases working knowledge
- Oracle database (Ver 8i, 9i, 10G) and Microsoft SQL server
- Oracle and Microsoft SQL database data extraction and manipulation
- PL/SQL and SQL Language
- Other Skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and able to work independently.
- Must be hands-on type and technically inclined
Working Knowledge or familiarization with any of the following subjects will be an advantage:-
- Business knowledge on network inventory planning and operation.
- Windows client programs, ASP.Net web pages, remote components and web services, using Microsoft C#, Silverlight platforms.
- Knowledge of OOAD and Database design would be advantageous.
- J2EE Java-based Technologies (Such as Java programming language, JavaServer Pages & Servlet, Java Tags, Java Beans, EJB Beans and etc.) and Application Servers (Tomcat and Jboss).
Interested candidates please apply with photo and expected salary.