- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: AV experience
- Big 3 University
- 5 Days Work Week
Our client, Big 3 University, providing Degree programs, post graduate programs & Executive Education Programs.
To ensure smooth operations in areas of IT, AV technical and helpdesk support
Provide technical assistance to Staff and support by responding to help desk requests in a timely manner
Provide IT and AV support for School events and examinations
Set up equipment for staff use, performing or ensuring proper installing of operating systems, and appropriate software
Maintain IT and AV systems of the Computer Labs and Seminar Rooms of the School
Maintain an inventory listing of all technology hardware and software in the building for fixed assets reporting
Manager Cisco IP phones and Blackberry mobile phones
Manage Card Access system for the School
Maintain record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities
Possess a Diploma in Information Technology or related with at least 1 year of IT & AV experience
- Familiar with managing audio visual systems
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in using GeBIZ and SAP systems will be an added advantage
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- A fast learner and a good team player
- Able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Able to commit for 1 year
- Open to Singaporean / Singapore PR only
HOW TO APPLY:
You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format with a photo attached to Blessing10@achievegroup.asia.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, pleasevisit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers.
MOM License No. 05C3451
Personnel Registration No: R1105076