- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Oracle, ERP
The Oracle EBS Distribution Lead will participate in the full lifecycle of an Oracle EBS engagement to deliver a comprehensive business solution.
He/she must have experience in leading functional team and coordinating with other co-workers to deliver project on time and within budget.
The lead have to manage internal and/or external consultant in setups, establish best practices, and review deliverables for quality assurance purposes.
The lead will also help to define and justify the business case, develop implementation plans, track progress against plans, provide functional recommendations to the client, and manage client expectations.
1. Planning, reporting and managing overall activities for the Distribution team based on overall project plan established
2. Identifying risk and issues that has an impact on the overall design and that will have an impact on the project schedule
3. Run meetings across teams to ensure alignment
4. Subject Matter Expert for Oracle Distribution providing feedback, coach and also troubleshoot with the business team to ensure integrity of solution designed
a. Subject Matter Expert for Oracle Distribution providing overall direction and guidelines for Oracle functional consultant to work on the detail design to ensure total integration collaboration with key Business and IT team members.
b. Review Functional Design, Configuration and To-be process documents for Order Management, Advance Pricing, Inventory, Purchasing and Bill of material
c. Work with Technical Lead for RICEW impact assessment (Reports, Interfaces, Configurations, Extensions, Workflow)
5. Review and conduct impact assessment for all change requests, provide options and recommendations
6. Maintain updated deliverables and working documents for the Oracle Solution
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology (or related field of study).
• At least 5 years of experience in Oracle eBS implementation project (R12 experience is a plus)
• Complete at least 4 full project of Oracle eBS implementation
• Experience in Regional Rollout is preferred
• Understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite - Distribution and integration in Oracle Apps.
• Experience at different implementation phase like Requirement Gathering, Analysis of existing and to be systems, Design, Testing and Implementation.
• Experience as as a team lead working in liaison with other Oracle EBS Team members from internal and external team
• Experience with managing and mentoring team member in order to drive optimal performance and quality deliverables.
• Experience with managing implementation risks related to the delivery of the project.
• Articulate, good presentation and communication skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills to drive results.