- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Developer, IT Consultant, Java, .net, SQL, IT Developer, Testing, Coding, System design, SDLC
About the Client
Our client is a Japanese business technology company that provide core services in the areas of Cloud Computing Services, Innovation and Creative Ideas Enablement & Promotion, Business Performance Analysis & Intelligence, Social Media & Customer Relationship Management, Contact Centre Solutions, Reputation Management, Adaptive Web Services, as well as the capability of System Integration and Development for organizations of all sizes and industries. They are currently looking for a Developer/Consultant for their Singapore office.
- Financial system developments
- Technical lead in developments
- Project planning and promotion
- Requirement analysis and system design
- Execution of system implementation (coding, testing, etc.)
- Documentation (design, test cases, user manual, etc.)
- Provide clients with on-site supports
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Diploma in IT, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or relevant discipline from an IT company is much relevant. Even entry level candidate is also fine.
- Coding and testing of Java, .NET, and/or Microsoft Office VBA, Write readable, testable and maintainable program codes is required.
- Working experiences in DBMS products, database design and SQL with ability to independently deliver solutions on client sites is preferred.
- Experience in web application development would be advantageous
- Experience in financial institutions and knowledge of financial instruments and accounting would be advantageous