- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering, Information Technology and Business (ERP)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Technically Strong , JAVA, J2EE, ORACLE, Tomcat, Websphere
- Provide technology solutions, innovations and product development in support of the HR Outsourcing Solutions.
- Involved in the application testing and development of Human Resource Outsourcing systems.
- Act as a technical mentor to the development team.
- Gain exposure in the domain industry of HR outsourcing such as payroll and benefits administration, workforce management, etc.
- This role will be based in Singapore.
At least 3 years experience in Tomcat and Websphere
Strong knowledge in SQL, particularly JDBC, IBM DB2 Database, Oracle PL/SQL
Experience in object relational mapping tools like Hiberate and Castor
Experience in Struts Framework
Knowledge in design patterns
Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Candidates with experience in human resource systems and in using open source technology will be highly preferred
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
Registration No: R1223371
EA Licence No: 09C5691
Please be assured that all resumes received will be treated in strictest confidence