- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Good communication skills and written skills
- Provide a comprehensive and reliable IT service within a team using established IT Service
- Management methodologies.
- Working with internal clients to gather and understand their business requirements for internal IT services
- Ensure the agreed service levels for response times and availability of internal IT systems are achieved.
- Ownership and maintenance of all incidents throughout the Incident Management processes including Manage queues within the IT Service Desk and the allocation of inbound requests/incidents to appropriate groups.
- Support Critical Incident, Disaster Recovery processes, Support Change management processes
- Support IT initiatives for all Security Requirements.
- Interface with other IT support groups and represent the Service Desk in project work
- Candidates should have worked within a team of members providing 7x24 cover
- Candidate should have good understanding of MS based technology; Exchange, Server, AD, Networking, TCP/IP, Infrastructure Management tools, Citrix, Blackberry.
- Good communication skills and written skills
- At least 2 years network technical support experience.
- MCSA/MCSE/CCNA certification is essential.
- Flexible with shift work (morning and afternoon shift only, no night shift)
To apply for the above position, kindly
INDICATE THE POSITION TITLE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR
and send your full resume in MS Word format to IT@experis.com.sg