- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Interpersonal skills
Reporting to the IT Manager, he/she will be responsible for providing IT support and systems trouble-shooting, network management and maintenance of the Hotel’s network and e-communications systems. He/she will liaise with vendors and system users to ensure compliance with security policy laid down by the Hotel,provide IT training, guidance and technical support to end user and assist in the schedules, coordination and implementation of plans to set up network systems.
- Diploma or degree in IT/Computing
- Good networking knowledge with experience in installing software/web applications.
- Experience in helpdesk support for payroll/HR solutions will be an added advantage.
- Helpful personality with a pleasant disposition, positive work attitude and customer oriented.
- Good knowledge in hotel application such as OPERA PMS system, MICROS POS, Call accounting system will be preferable.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Kindly indicate your expected salary in your application