- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Helpdesk/telesupport
- Our Esteemed and Reputable Client is looking for Helpdesk Support Engineer (Level 1) for their organisation.
- The candidate is responsible in handling IT Helpdesk and Call Support. Incumbent is required to handle incoming support calls as well as provide tier 1 helpdesk support to users
- Solid experience in providing Level 1 helpdesk support.
- Possess good knowledge in providing support on Desktop, PC and Network issues.
- Experience in supporting end-users' request and customers' support.
- Experience working at call centre or desk side support environment.
- Good in Microsoft Windows Configuration and Support.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you feel that you have the skill-sets that we are looking for, please apply in-confidence with an updated MS Word Resume to email@example.com or register with us at http://career.bgc-group.com/online.aspx?JobID=3417
Registration No: R1113917
EA Licence No.:12C5983