- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Project management, Network security, Communications skills
- Responsible for the client computing, messaging, networking and server aspect of the projects from initiation to implementation.
- Study business and application specific requirements, review organisational ICT infrastructure as well as design and implement the ICT architecture to meet current and future requirements.
- Develop solutions / architectures based on technology trends and standards, to exploit new and emerging technologies and products to meet present and future business needs.
- Involve in the design, management and enhancement of the corporate ICT infrastructure.
- Lead a small project or assist the Project Manager of a medium to large project, to conceptualise, develop and execute the project plan.
- Manage the designated vendor and ICT contract to ensure the designated vendor meets contractual obligations, leading to successful delivery of the project.
- Manage the customer's expectations, develop and actively engage customers so as to enhance customer intimacy and influence their alignment with the eGovernment agenda, and to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology
- 5 - 7 years of relevant IT experience in designing and deploying enterprise level network and systems infrastructure (Experience in network security and/or development of IT Technical Architecture plans will be an added advantage)
- Good knowledge of servers/network/desktop/IT security, and ICT operations to effectively manage vendors
- Experience in designing and managing enterprise infrastructure
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) as well as strong project, vendor and contract management skills
- Pro-active, dynamic, dedicated and responsible self-starter with strong customer orientation and multi-tasking capabilities
- Successful candidates will be posted to work in customers' premises such as ministries and statutory boards