- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Information Technology and Business (ERP)
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Proficiencies in various IT technologies
- Provide innovative IT infrastructure solutions to customers in government, education and healthcare sectors.
- Provide pre-sales support to sales & engineering leveraging exceptional technical professionalism to deliver technology and managed service solutions
- Undertake ownership and accountability for the design of customer's IT infrastructure
- Collaborate with the sales and customer, designing and supporting technology solutions in line with the customer's technology and business strategies
- Support multiple products and IT infrastructure solutions including data networks, servers, storage, virtualisation, backup, etc. Work closely with the sales team to provide technical proposals, presentations and solutions for tenders and RFPs
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, IT or relevant field
- At least four years of relevant working experience in similar environment
- Experience in providing IT infrastructure solutions. Strong understanding and good knowledge in advance technologies such as network/ server/storage virtualisation, data centre solutions, etc.
- Relevant technical proficiencies in various IT technologies such as data networks, VPN, router and switches, wireless LAN, load balancer, server operating systems, databases, VoIP, SAN and NAS storage, etc.
- Implementation experience in data centre solutions and campus networking