- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Infrastructure
• Manage day to day overall operations of the IT team in providing system administration, helpdesk, technical support, messaging, security, backup, and communications. Management of the implementation of new IT projects
• Identify and implement improvements to the IT infrastructure and operations. Participate in the development, revision and implementation of IT policies, guidelines, standards, and procedures.
• Manage a team of engineers and desktop support staff. Monitor IT systems for availability and performance standards.
• Report to management the state of the IT infrastructure and operations,including system outages, staff issues/problems, hardware failures, etc.
• Ensure IT Governance and good IT Management in accordance to Policies and Procedures. Manage the IT audit by internal and external parties
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or technical discipline from an accredited college or university
• Minimum 5 years IT management experience in areas such as Windows desktop system support, MS Outlook and Lotus Notes, Data Networking, Wintel systems management, Help Desk / Technical support, In-house application support