- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Infrastructure, Application, Agile, SAP, .Net, Java
An exciting new opportunity as an IT Manager for a global leading automotive financial services.
Our client is a leading automotive financial services company with a record in growth and success on a global scale. As part of their expansion within the SEA region, they are looking for an IT Manager to join the business looking after the SEA region.
As an IT Manager, your will be responsible for:
- Managing end to end IT strategy and plans on both infrastructure and application.
- Understanding business requirements and proposing solutions to ensure smooth deployment to meet business needs.
- Defining and tracking annual IT budget for the business.
- Overseeing the full SDLC process for all IT projects to be delivered on a timely basis.
- Coordinating with HQ office in defining the IT infrastructure landscapes for each business units.
- Formulating plans for both IT infrastructure and applications in alignment with business strategy.
- Defining IT policy and monitor all implementation for IT SEA in line with the business group IT policy.
As a successful application, you will have relevant bachelor's degree backed with a minimum of 8 years' experience as an IT Manager and also working experience within an automotive national sales company. You will also have a solid understanding of both infrastructure and application. You will be experience in managing a team and external vendors.
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive salary package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cassandra Bosco (Lic No. R1657373) on +65 6419 5944.