- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Project management
Our Esteemed and Reputable Client is looking for a Project Manager (IT Application) for their organization.
The candidate is responsible for overseeing through all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the department. The incumbent is required to strategize, plan and coordinate the entire project life cycle.
- Provide planning and proper allocation of resources to the different stages of the SDLC
- Involve in user requirements' gathering and analysis.
- Manage a team of Application Developers, Analyst and external vendors to ensure smooth delivery of projects
- Ensure project works are completed on time, on budget and compliant to specification with quality requirements.
- Manage various parties such as stakeholders, subject matter experts & business users.
- Solid experience in managing Software Application Projects
- Strong in Project Management Life Cycles
- Involved in managing large complex projects
- Good Vendor Management skills
- Good Team Management skills with proven track records
- Excellent communication or interpersonal skills.
If you feel that you have the skill-sets that we are looking for, please apply in-confidence with an updated MS Word Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration No.: R1327471
EA License No.:12C5983