- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Project management, Communications skills
- Coordinate internal and external resources to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Be responsible for the overall coordination, status reporting and stability of complex and cross-functional projects
- Maintain project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet client expectations
- Be responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of the client
- Manage vendor installations and conduct site inspections to maintain a high level of quality control across all technology domains
- Monitor the progress made by subcontracted vendors and third party service providers and provide frequent updates to the project stakeholders
- Partner with the systemsGo sales team to provide pre-sales technical support and to qualify and prioritize new client opportunities
- Identify risks, and provide mitigation strategies which are aligned with the project goals
- Provide frequent updates and reports in English
- Create reports using industry standard tools (Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Present status updates and progress reports clearly and effectively
- Ideal candidate will be have sufficient confidence to interface directly with high profile clients
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field
- Must have at least 5 or more years managing projects in IT Infrastructure, and have technical expertise in at least one of the three following areas:
- Structured Cabling, Racks & Advanced Patching Systems
- MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) or HVAC
- Complex Data & Telephony Networks & Systems
- Experience with high end AV systems is also desirable
- Project Management certification is not required, but is desirable
- Should possess professional-level expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools (e.g. PMI, Prince2)
- English - Both written and spoken fluency ** an absolute must **
- Mandarin - Spoken and written fluency would be a plus in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking assoiciates
- - Ability to gather information on requirements, constraints, resources, timelines etc. and develop resource/task assignments and schedules.Planning/Organizing
- Attention to Detail - Ideal candidate should follow defined procedures, utilise standard tools and methodologies, and be extremely detail oriented.
- Teamwork - Must work effectively in teams. Be able to issue and follow instructions, nurture collaboration/cooperation and resolve differences through reasoned discussion, eliminate conflict.
- Productivity - Able to work unsupervised. Should be focused on results.
- Confidence & Credibility - Must be able to project knowledge of relevant technologies and experience with management processes to inspire confidence in the capability to successfully implement solutions for clients.