- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: IT Risk Management
- At least 3 years of IT Risk / IT Security related work experience in multinational companies.
- Experience in conducting risk assessments into identify information security risk.
- Experience in implementing security architecture and control
- Ability to develop risk mitigation strategies to protect data confidentiality, integrity and accuracy.
- Experience with data security framework
- Good understanding Business Continuity Plans / Disaster Recovery
- Experience in 'Data Protection / Data Security' project implementation
- Experience with COBIT, SOX preferred
- Information security certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISA or GIAC) preferred.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
Alternatively, you can scroll to the bottom and click on "APPLY NOW" to apply for the position.
Registration No: R1325403