- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology
- Skills: IT Security exposure, Leadership skills, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
The Strategic Attachment and Training (STRAT) Programme is an initiative supported by the Economic Development Board (EDB) to build up key manpower capabilities in Singapore’s workforce for emerging sectors and activities, through overseas attachment and training with leading companies.
e-Cop Pte Ltd, is offering 10 training places for aspiring IT professionals in IT Security arena in the either of the following 2 areas:
a) IT Security Analysts
Provide 24 x 7 Internet / Cyber Security Surveillance, Analyze security incidents and report incidents, Research and test vulnerabilities
b) IT Security Consultants
Provide security consulting services and advisory such as penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, information systems security audit, malware analysis, incident response and ISO/IEC27001 Consultancy.
Under this programme, candidates will undergo training and attachment in Singapore and Hong Kong for 12 months at e-Cop Pte Ltd. The training is scheduled to commence in October 2013. Candidates will be paid a training grant for the duration of the training and will be required to serve employment in Singapore-based companies for 2 years upon completion of the training.
e-Cop is the trusted partner for managed risk and information security services to business enterprises and governments. It offers a comprehensive suite of services to identify and deal effectively with threats and risks related to information security management. e-Cop operates and maintains several Security Operations Centres (SOCs) worldwide which are ISO/IEC 27001 certified and powered by its highly advanced, award-winning security event correlation technology developed internally by its R&D team.
We are looking for passionate and dynamic IT professionals, both experienced (up to 2 years’ work experience) and fresh graduates. Applicants should aspire to develop a challenging career in the fast-growing IT Security industry and should fulfill the following requirements:
- Good Polytechnic Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT or related qualifications
- For experienced applicants, those with relevant job experience in IT and IT Security are preferred
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Independent, resourceful and keen to learn
- Have a "hands-on" approach towards work
- Singaporean Citizens are strongly encouraged to apply
For more information, please see www.e-cop.net/careers-opportunities.html.
Interested applicants are invited to apply by 16 October 2013.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.