- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Advanced computer skills
- To Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues
- To Escalate requests to the appropriate party, as needed.
- Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
- To Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking
- To Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software
- To ensure the company's IT and telecommunications assets are identifiable and reasonably safeguarded at all times.
- To offer IT support to remote workers or site/branch offices which involve occasional site visits.
- To monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Singaporean and PR only
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Computer Science and/or IT
- Able to communication well
- Commit to work during office hours
- Well-developed analytical, diagnostic and problem resolution skills